Monday, September 10, 2007

Quality

Understand that our competitors are frustrated. They can't compete with us on price, so they'll knock us by saying things like Riviera only builds two pools, or they don't have quality, and even that Riviera makes money by charging for warranty.

Do me a favor and invite your customers to make a decision to buy from on us on quality.

What I mean by this is that I've been telling customers I've talked to, not to worry about price. I tell my customers, there's no way anybody comes close to us on price, so don't worry about that. I follow this up with, if you buy from Riviera Pools, buy on the quality. Remember nobody comes close to us on quality.

I tell customers to see for themselves. Every Saturday, 10AM, we have tours at our Tech Center. In the tour a customer can see all the things we do that improves our quality over our competitors and saves us money, savings we pass along to our customers.

Nobody else does it the way we do it.

Invite your customers to compare us on quality, not just price.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home