Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Absolute Drop Dead Date on Rebate

Is this Sunday, the 16th of September. Thereafter, the prices for the Balboa and Avalon will remain 18,999 and 15,999 respectively.

The last ad for the rebate will run tonight the 11th of September, and there won't be any support thereafter on the advertising end.

Any stragglers, sign them up. I'd call any customers that had been priced out on the rebate and tell them that I wanted to just touch base and let them know that I hadn't forgotten about them. And that I wanted to make sure they did know that the rebate ends, just so they don't miss out if that's what they're interested in.

Don't apply pressure on the customer, let the customer make his/her own decision about the deadline.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

Don- are we doing any new promos right now? I have a couple of former contacts who are warming up to the pool idea and I need to give them new pricing.

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home